Home

Sunday, August 4, 2013

21st Century Girl

Being born in the 21st Century doesn't make a difference than being born in the 19th century or 20th Century really. Well I like it when the technology is higher DUH! And also in this century people have invented more things to do and made the world a much better place. I am really grateful being in a world of kind and loving people. I love painting but back to when the Native American Indians were born, they used their fingers and made their own paint out of natural ingredients. Today, we use proper paintbrushes and paint. I also love singing back when it was the BC times, they made their own instruments out of animal skin and wood materials and sang without a microphone so they had to song extra loud! What I am grateful today, is that being a 21st century girl isn't that bad and I'm grateful of my family being there for me. When time passes on, they say the world becomes a better place, well I think it stays the same for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment