Home

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Canberra Day 1

I woke up and i saw a bright peaceful morning, i was going to Canberra for camp with my mates. So i changed quickly and zoomed of with my dad dropping me of in Spruce Carpark, i waved goodbye then daddy went to work so i climbed on the bus with my besties Annabelle, Jamie, Jomely and by favourite friend Yu Can (pronounced Yu Shen) and sat with them and zoomed of to the airport the boys were chatting so loudly, that they started laughing and crying happy tears. So we arrived at the airport and checked in and we went on the 8 hour flight on Qantas. I was very excited, so then I watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Simpsons Movie, and Soul Surfer on the plane. We finally arrived at Canberra and we arrived late at night so we were tired, so we changed and brushed our teeth then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment